The Gypsies

The Gypsies

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A little bit of this.... little bit of that*

We gypsies should probably be getting ready for the next celebration- Halloween!
But with temperatures in the 80's and a breeze that sent me feeling like I'd rather be sitting on a vintage beach chair- listening to the ocean hit the shore..ice tea in one hand...well....you get the picture.   

I gathered up some of my favorite things.... a little bit of this and that.   Trying to decide what to place in the "summer" drawer and what to keep out for a "white autumn".
I adore ghost pumpkins.  With names like "baby boo", "lumina" and "cotton candy".... how can you not be tempted to decorate with the latest rage?
I can promise you, I will have if not a dozen, maybe even more of these popular white orbs by my door step this season!    everywhere!   Okay, maybe not a dozen.... but how bout' ten!?


*****
This weekend is dedicated to complete autumn decorating and planning.   I will drag my littlest gypsy out and about.   My our mission.... vintage baby... nothin' but vintage junk juntiques!    sounds a little more classy.  
As we prepare for upcoming adventures and future sale events~ we will take the next few months to introduce our items to our readers..... our followers...... our gypsy friends.    

Good night~ sleep tight~  



With love & joy of everything vintage,
Simple Dimple & Rose Cottage*

No comments:

Post a Comment